Join the Wild Rose Co-op Board of Directors
Be apart of our Leadership Team!
- Wild Rose Co-op is locally owned.
- Over 19,000 active members.
- Over 200 Team Members and Leaders.
- Food Stores, Gas Bars, Agro Centre's, Bulk Petroleum, Home and Farm Centre, Liquor Store.
Are you business savvy?
- Wild Rose Co-op Board Members need to be big picture, long term strategic thinkers who can lead and guide the Co-operative on behalf of its members.
Here is what your role would be:
To plan and oversee the business of the Co-operative in accordance with applicable legislation, regulations, bylaws and policies, so that it meets the needs of its member and effectively moves the Co-operative towards achieving the strategic goals and objectives,
Here is what we need:
The Board seeks nominees who have solid business, leadership, community, operation experience to best guide the organization.
Expected Annual Time Commitment:
All Directors can expect the following time commitment
- 10 Regular Board Meetings in Camrose.
- A full-day planning session in January.
- FCL events in Saskatoon (this varies by director).
- Special meetings as required, i.e. Annual General Meeting.
Here's what you need to qualify to be a Board of Director:
- You must be over the age of 18.
- You must have a Wild Rose Co-op Membership for over 1 year.
- Your Wild Rose Co-op account must be in good standing.
- Purchased goods and services or a combination of both from Wild Rose Co-op during the last financial year in the amount of at least $4,800.00.
- You must not be an employee, offer, or be related to an employee in the following ways; spouse, person living with an employee in an arrangement or equivalent to a spouse, or sibling of the Co-op.
- You must not have the status of bankrupt.
Here is what you need to do next if the above information sounds like you would be a good fit:
- Call our General Manager, Carol Rollheiser at 780-672-3107.