The Wild Rose Co-operative Association Ltd, held it's 2020 Annual General Meeting on March 30, 2021 starting at 7:00pm. Due to COVID-19 restrictions the AGM was held virtually.
If you would like a copy of the Wild Rose Co-op 2020 Annual Report please e-mail:
firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and membership number and we will send it to you.
For the Board of Directors Election all candidates wanting to run for the Wild Rose Co-op Board of Directors had to have their information in by March 15, 2021. All candidates who put their names forward for the open positions on the Board were elected by acclamation as there were only enough candidates to fill the available positions and an election was not needed.
The Wild Rose Co-operative Association Board of Directions:
- Teresa Beddoes, Board President, Re-elected to a 3-year term
- Doug Hampshire, Vice President, Re-elected to a 3-year term
- Chris Blades, Secretary, 2023 term
- Graham Galletly, Director, 2023 term
- Meghan Kearns, Director, 2022 term
- Dale Johnson, Director, Re-elected to a 1-year term
- Jennifer Hayworth, Director, 2022 term
- Jason Sharkey, Director, Elected to a 3-year term (appointed mid-year 2020, serving 2nd year of his term).
- Brent McPherson, Director, Elected to a 3-year term.
During the AGM the following allocations were announced for Co-op Members who made purchases at Wild Rose locations in 2020. Equity cheques will be mailed out May 1, 2021.
- Fuel Purchases: 1%
- Food Purchases: 1.5%
- Seed and Chemical: 1.21%
- Lubricant Purchases: 1%
- Fertilizer Purchases: .5%
- Equipment Purchases: 1%
- Liquor Purchases: 1%