Our Community Event Fundraising Program supports local community groups and non-profit organizations. We welcome the opportunity to be involved and help build a stronger community through fundraising programs that enrich the lives of community members. Whether looking to host a hot dog sale or raise funds at one of our sites, or requesting support for an event of your own, this is the form for you!
Here are the following Community Event Fundraising Programs Wild Rose Co-op offers:
Fundraising BBQ Event
Wild Rose Co-op provides the space, equipment and products for your group to hold a fundraising BBQ at the Camrose or Killam Food Stores. Dates for BBQ's are first-come, first-served. At the bottom of this page you will find the BBQ program guide and Safe Food Handling Guidelines.
Parking Lot Use for Fundraising
If your non-profit group looking for a space to hold a fundraiser like a community bottle drive
Offering your non-profit group space in one of our Wild Rose Co-op locations for fundraiser like selling raffle tickets, promoting your organization.
We welcome applications from:
- Non-profit/registered charitable organizations exempt from taxation under the Canada Income Act, whose programs and services benefit our community.
- Not-for-profit community groups and youth organizations (Non-registered are also considered).
Please note that someone on your team must have a Wild Rose Co-op membership to participate in this program, and that your group's purpose should align with our Co-op's values of Integrity, Community, and Excellence.
How it Works:
- Complete the online application form a minimum of TWO weeks in advance of your fundraising event. Phone calls to book space will not be accepted.
- Recipients are chosen at the discretion of Wild Rose Co-op. Preference is given to causes and organizations that align with our Co-op's values.
- Please include multiple dates as you are not guaranteed your first choice as it could already be booked by another group.
Click here to apply! Community Event Application
Wild Rose Co-op uses Do Some Good to power their application forms.
Wild Rose Co-op like other community-minded businesses, receives numerous requests for community support. Please allow a minimum 2 weeks to review your requests and respond. Wild Rose Co-op works hard to assist in as many community organizations as possible, however due to the high volume of requests received, not all worthwhile proposals will be approved. Such response does not reflect upon the value of your organization and the valuable service you provide.